The Power of Analytics: Ideas to Improve Performance with Aculyst
Healthcare organizations need to consider how they can optimize the use of analytics internally and across the entire healthcare ecosystem to ultimately improve outcomes for the patient and create operational efficiencies for improved quality of care, reduce cost and monitor profitability. Two thirds of healthcare organizations consider analytics as a high priority and have an analytics strategy or road map in place. 74% of organizations indicated that they have had limited success at integrating analytics capabilities and results, and 67% of organizations plan to provide education and training opportunities for internal analytical staff.
This webinar will provide insights on how to define the enabling analytics strategy, enable the integration of analytics results into your business processes and discuss the adoption of analytics.
- Realize rapid ROI from a pre-built data model that delivers critical financial, clinical, operational and staffing data throughout the enterprise. Aculyst CATALYST is customized through configuration, not coding.
- Empower service line managers and providers to see the effects of variable costs (PPI) on their margins.
- Achieve clinical and business analytics adoption with validated and trusted data.
- Discover the truth with drill-down capability on root causes of ED and OR bottlenecks and variances to labor targets.
- Learn how Aculyst is helping your peers promote quality, value and profitability by unlocking data silos and delivering KPIs enterprise wide
- Connect with a healthcare specific business intelligence vendor and ask questions.
Register Now for the live, interactive webinar and learn about how Aculyst CATALYST Pre-Built Healthcare Data-Model addresses increases end-user adoption through a successful BI implementation.